Hardcore PC Gamers are serious about the equipment they use. If they weren’t, then there would be no market for “extreme” gaming peripherals like gaming mice and gaming keyboards. Several vendors have introduced better products in the past few years that cater to the “professional gamer”. The computer mouse, once thought to never use much bandwidth, now require USB 2.0′s high polling rate to deliver the fast motion necessary.
Today’s gaming mice now boast speeds of 3200dpi (or more), which allow FPS gamers to whisk around corners with little effort, or RTS gamers to throw their cursors across dual high-resolution displays with a simple flick. One feature most of these rodents have is the ability to adjust the mouse’s DPI rating on the fly. You can run wildly through corridors in one moment and then dial the DPI down when sniping.
Hades is new to the computer peripheral market, and has introduced their H1 Professional Gaming Mouse, which they boast as “the most advanced optical gaming mouse in the world”. They are going to have some serious competition with the more established kids on the block, Razer, Logitech and Microsoft. The feature list of the Hades H1 seems in-line with other gaming mouse products.
Hades-Gaming is going to provide the best professional optical gaming mouse, H1. All the features of H1 are designed for pro-gamer, and the extremely high performance will demonstrate H1 is the king of gaming mouse.
H1 makes the cursors moving in a high accuracy, stable status. It such matches the request of the FPS (First Person Shooting) games such as Counter-Strike Series, Unreal Tournament Series, Call of DutySeries, Quake Series, DOOM Series, Painkiller, Half Life Series etc.. At the same time, the hight resolution feature also satisfied the RPG, RTS games like World of Warcraft, Diablo, Dungeons & Dragons Series, Ultima Series, Might & Magic Series, Wizardry Series, Men of Courage, Age of Empire Series, WC, Red Alarm Series.
The optical engine of H1 is the most powerful of the world, of course, it just one of the frature of H1. The 4 levels adjustable rsolution, keyboard commands saving, weight adjustment, full speed USB, PTFE (Teflon) mouse feet. All the features above make the H1 become the most powerful weapon for gamers.
- Best performance optical engine
- Special design for FPS/ SLG/ SIM/ SPT/ RPG/ RTS games
- Tracking speed up to 40 IPS (inches/sec)
- 4.8 mega pixels / second
- Frame rate: 12,000 FPS
- Toggle resolution selector
- 4 levels of adjustable resolution with indicator (up to 8 levels)
- Default resolution: 400/ 800/ 1200/ 1600 DPI, 4 levels
- Resolution: 100 – 3200 DPI
- 2 Modifiable mouse mode profiles
- 8 programmable mouse buttons (saving up to 16 different commands
- Save up to 16 keyboard commands
- Adjustable USB report rate: up to 1,000 reports/sec (USB 2.0 required)
- Modifiable suface optimization
- Adjustable weight via five 5g weights
- Non-slip gaming scrolling wheel
- Non-slip soft rubber coating
- 6-foot USB cable
- Gold-plated USB connections
- Teflon mouse feet
- Dimension 120 x 77 x 41 mm
- Weight: 128g (with cable)
- Colors: red/grey or black/grey