With all the new dual core and quad core processors in the market now a days using more and more power and producing more and more heat, many people need to upgrade their cooling, as well. For many, stock coolers work just fine, but what if you have a water-cooling system?
I`ve been running the Danger Den (DD) kit for a few years, and they have never left me behind. I love my old TDX block, but now the guys at DD have come up with something new: the Danger Den MC-TDX, which is specifically made for quad-core processors. I have yet to find out what the “MC” means in the MC-TDX means but I figure it stands for ”Multi Core”.
- 100% copper 110 material Acrylic and brass top options
- Threaded fitting ports are G 1/4 BSPP for use with any similar spec fittings.
- Complete Block with O-Ring
- Pressure Tested to 50psi
- High flow 1/4″, 3/8″, or 1/2″ Chrome Plated Fittings
- Machine lapped and flat mirror polished
- Stainless steel hold downBenefits:
- 240 Heat Dissipating Columns for enhanced transfer of heat to the water and optimum coverage of the CPU
- Significant temperature drops on Quad Core and multiple die processors. (5-10 Degrees Celsius observed on lab QX6800 processors depending on radiator size and ambient room temperature)
- Ready to install designed and tuned for your system for top performance
- Anti-Tarnish coating applied to prevent finger print or environmental changes. This specialized formula also has no affect on cooling potential.
- Corrosion will not occur when used with other Copper and Brass parts. Avoid using non-anodized aluminum (or all aluminum) if at all possible for maximum component life.