October 2006 marks the 75th anniversary of the remarkable Tiger Moth’s first flight. Thousands of pilots won their wings in this fantastic machine and it’s a mark of the Tiger Moth’s excellent design that you can still learn to fly in one today! Many Tiger Moths are still airborne around the world and if you see the distinctive silhouette of a biplane in the sky, it’s probably a Tiger Moth!
The Tiger Moth is a fabulous aircraft to fly and the award-winning team at Aeroplane Heaven have used their skills to give Flight Simulator X and FS2004 pilots the chance to learn the ropes in a Tiger Moth.
This brilliant package includes three different Tiger Moths – RAF and RAAF trainers, civilian aircraft and the glass-canopied D.H.82C from the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum. Different variants of these types provide the armchair aviator with a choice of eight different aircraft.
• The aircraft models are near-exact replicas of their real counterparts and have been authenticated by the de Havilland Moth Club and the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum.
• Accuracy extends to replicating changes in individual aircraft specifications such as autoslats, engine cowls or lights.
• Special night lighting effects in Flight Simulator X.
• Highly accurate flight modelling replicates the correct airframe performance, stall moments and flying behaviour.
• The aircraft feature full virtual front and rear cockpits, opening access doors, functioning rear luggage hatch, animated engines behind animated cowling panels, animated blind flying hood, working ‘windy’ airspeed indicator, animated control wires, pilot figures… the list goes on!
• Comes with a paint kit for the D.H.82A so that users can repaint their own aircraft using a suitable graphics program
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: Microsoft™ Flight Simulator X or 2004 – Windows XP
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS: PC with 2.0GHz (equivalent or higher) processor, 512Mb RAM, graphics card with 128Mb (or higher) video memory, DVD-ROM drive, Hard disc space TBA
About Just Flight
Just Flight is the world’s leading flight simulation specialist, publishing a wide variety of digital aviation products. Their range comprises a multitude of different titles, including stand alone flight simulations as well as add-ons for Microsoft’s multi-million selling Flight Simulator and Combat Flight Simulator. Just Flight also has Just Trains, a specialist label devoted to stand alone train simulators as well as add-ons for the ever-popular Microsoft Train Simulator.
A British company, based in Cambridge, Just Flight has been established for over ten years. It prides itself on quality, value and customer service, which it backs up with a unique money-back guarantee on all its products.