Many PC gamers use a mid-tower computer case, mainly because most full-featured motherboards are also full-sized ATX. Mini-ITX motherboards have come on the scene over the past few years, but many of them have been under-powered, and not exactly suitable for gaming. Intel’s ION platform is changing that, and now there is a legitimate need for small Mini-ITX cases for small and cute gaming system builds.
ThermalTake’s Element Q case is a small and cute case that is also targeted towards the PC gamer and computer enthusiast. Not only does it have a small footprint, but can take a decent amount of hardware, and even includes its own power supply.
- Quintessence – Typical small form factor, Mini-ITX chassis
- Qute – Cute, a small size which requires minimum spacing
- Quiet – Energy saving platform with fanless design
- Built-in 200W SFX power supply
- Front I/O ports for easy access
- Compatible with Intel Atom platform
- Don’t settle for less. Element Q supports full-size 5.25″ Optical Disc Drives (Blu-Ray Players or DVD-RW Drives)
On the next page we expose the Element…