OCmodshop.com Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on OCmodshop.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- copy the materials;
- modify the materials or allow modification by a third party, such as ad blocking software;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on OCmodshop.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be denied access by OCmodshop.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on OCmodshop.com’s web site are provided “as is”. OCmodshop.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, OCmodshop.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall OCmodshop.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on OCmodshop.com’s Internet site, even if OCmodshop.com or a OCmodshop.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on OCmodshop.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. OCmodshop.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. OCmodshop.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. OCmodshop.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
OCmodshop.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OCmodshop.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to OCmodshop.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Privacy: Our Policy. Fundamentally, the privacy of web users must be protected, and the most effective way to preserve that privacy is to confine that data at the site level. Some ad networks gather tens of millions of user profiles to aid in selling ads and utilize their third party services to gather additional information. Sites who are not members of the ad network contribute data, but most often cannot use this data to effectively sell ad space on their site. BURST! Media as well as BURST! AdDesktop collects no personally identifiable data, and therefore protects user privacy while eliminating an unnecessary costly feature. BURST!’s TRUSTe license verifies this privacy stance.
User Information. All users who receive an ad served by BURST! retain complete anonymity where BURST! is concerned. As ads are delivered, BURST! does not acquire or collect any personal information about you. Your name, address, phone number, and email address all remain your private properties. BURST! does, however, collect information which is specific to how you use the Internet. BURST! servers note non-personally identifying details such as, but not limited to, the server you are logged onto, the geographic location of the ISP you use, the type of browser you use, and your IP address. This information is obtained solely for the purpose of targeting ads and measuring a given ad’s effectiveness on behalf of BURST! clients and customers.
There are instances where a user may provide specific personal information in response to an ad containing a survey, purchase agreement, or registration questionnaire. For such programs, BURST! (or a third party working in conjunction with BURST! and the advertiser) acquires this information on behalf of the advertiser client. This information is used by the client so the user can receive the goods or services requested. When requested, BURST! may employ this information in a compiled format without identifying users specifically to provide to the advertiser client precise profiles of the types of individuals responding to the ads.
The Cookie Principle.