We get a lot of news here at OCmodshop. It really is a chore to post it all up, grab the images, and put it up. Please don’t make things more difficult when I’m trying to help you…
If your articles require that I put more effort into editing them, then I will probably skip it and post something else. Here are features of some news items that are consistently skipped:
1. Headlines in ALL CAPS. I’m not going to subject my readers to this crap, and I’m not going to re-write your headline for you.
2. Descriptions that have unknown characters or registered trademark symbols in them. If you don’t bother to edit your own article then I won’t either.
3. News from sites that insult or otherwise offend my site or me personally.
4. Links that have “link trackers” in them. You intended to track if I personally clicked that link. If I copy that link, then everyone will see your tracker. I then have to edit the URL to post the original link. I won’t do it.
5. It’s great that you publish multiple articles in one day. If you announce them both at the same time, I’m inclined to only promote one of them. There are other sites that have news to get out, you know, and you’re trying to hog the spotlight.
6. Articles that have a minor update. I’m sure you think all of your content is great, but the world doesn’t need to know if you corrected your spelling or added one new chipset to your list.
7. A freakin’ newsletter. It’s great that you have a fancy format and all, but if I can’t identify what your news is in 1 second then it gets skipped.
8. News that goes to my personal inbox. OCmodshop has a news email account for a reason. When we sit down to post news, we don’t want to open up a bunch of different sources. I always send a request that you update your list to our news account. If you choose to ignore it, that’s on you. Any news found in my personal email gets deleted.
Anyway, here’s the news, ya scurvy dogs.
IDF 2012: Intel Wireless Charging Technology @ Legit Reviews
Numa Nero Masterkeyboard @ www.TobiTech.de
Shuttle XPC SX79R5 and SZ77R5 @ Technic 3d
OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD @ Rbmods
Sleeping Dogs PC Review @ eTeknix.com
[Tech ARP] BIOS Option Of The Week – PEG Port VC1/Map
Fractal Design Define R4 Case Review @ KitGuru
Targus AMW50EU Wireless Mouse @ t-break
Another year, another iPhone @ t-break
Bruce Lee MIMOBOT 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Review @ Legit Reviews
ARCTIC Accelero Hybrid 7970 @ Hardwareoverclock.com
Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D Omega Headset @ Technic 3d
Sony XPERIA acro S Review @ t-break
Papo & Yo Review (PSN) @ KitGuru
PowerColor Devil 13 HD 7990 Review @ OCC
iPhone 5 vs iPhone 4: Did Apple Deliver A Worthy Upgrade? @ Hot Hardware
Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 Flex Edition Review @ Hi Tech Legion
Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset Review @ Hardware Canucks
Giada Mini PC i35G Review @ Madshrimps
KFA GeForce GTX 650 EX OC 1 GB @ techPowerUp
Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4GB) 2666mhz Memory Review @ KitGuru
MSI GeForce GTX 650 Power Edition OC 1 GB @ techPowerUp