While attending a local LAN party, I’ve noticed one brand of gaming gear that dominates among the hard-core: and that brand is Razer. They make gaming mice, keyboards, and headsets with features that PC gamers are looking for with a high degree of quality and a decent price point. A good gaming headset is a necessity when playing online, not only to hear the critical audio cues that help keep you alive, but to communicate with your teammates for coordination (and taunt your victims, of course).
Razer has followed up on their Barracuda gaming headset with their new Piranha gaming headset, which claims to offer the same high quality audio and delivers an anti-noise microphone to make voice communication clearer. Razer has also designed this new headset with the same “l33t” flair that they’re known for, along with comfortable earpieces, long cord, and easy-to-grasp inline remote.
Does the new Piranha trump the competition, including its previous bretheren?
The Razer Piranha is engineered from the ground up to blend performance, long hours of comfort and functionality, to deliver realistic in-game audio that will satisfy the needs of the most demanding gamer – You.
From the legendary Razer Boomslang™ to the Razer DeathAdder™ and now the Razer Piranha™… you are now Razer™.
Now go forth and conquer.
- True-to-life audio quality with superior clarity and bass
- Adjustable, noise-filtering microphone for clearer in-game communication
- Comfortable, ergonomic and adjustable earphones suitable for prolonged use.
- In-line remote control with convenient volume and microphone muting adjustments
- Single-sided cable for hassle-free usage
- Durable braided fiber cable protection
- Internet telephony compatible
- Compatible with most major operating systems
- Usable with CD, DVD and digital audio players (via 3.5mm minijack)
|Razer Pirahna Specifications