The Verto GeForce3™ Ti 200 is a member of the new Titanium (Ti) series from PNY. It utilizes the proven NVIDIA nfiniteFX™ engine and enhanced 3D Textures and Shadow Buffer features for awesome visual effects in intense gaming and multimedia computing applications. The card’s 256-bit graphics engine with Lightspeed Memory Architecture™ and HRAA (High-Resolution Antialiasing) produces scorching frame rates and fluid motion for heightened realism in intense gaming applications. The Verto GeForce3 Ti 200′s 350MHz RAMDAC, 128-bit wide optimized DDR SDRAM memory interface and memory bandwidth of 8.0 GB/sec. generates unsurpassed 2D/3D graphics performance. The card’s Vertex and Pixel Shaders heighten the visual drama by creating life-like environments, with custom lighting, textures and intense animation. The card delivers the fastest Direct3D® and OpenGL® acceleration in its class. The onboard TV-out and DVI functionality enables the option of big-screen gaming on a TV or digital monitor.
Verto GeForce3 Ti 200 AGP Graphics Cards At-A-Glance
- 64MB of double data rate (DDR) SDRAM memory.
- 6.4 GB/sec. memory bandwidth.
- Delivers the industry’s best visual quality in high intensity graphic applications.
- Sleek, black and titanium-colored card.
- nfiniteFX Engine – Enables dynamic, breakthrough effects, which deliver the next leap into realistic 3D graphics. Provides superior visual effects including enhanced 3D Textures, Shadow Buffers, Vertex and Pixel Shaders for superior game play.
- Lightspeed Memory Architecture provides earth-shattering performance and fluid motion for complex scenes and visuals – delivering more than 800 billion operations (BOPS) – more than twice the performance available with standard GPUs.
- Shadow Buffers – Sophisticated image rendering technology enables characters and objects to cast realistic shadows, including self-shadowing, and the resulting shadow to have soft edges, maximizing realism.
- Superior 3D Textures – Enables textures to cut through objects for realistic wood grain or marbling.
Key Features & Benefits
- Detonator™ XP – Unified Driver Architecture guarantees forward and backward software driver compatibility across all implementations, simplifying upgrades to future NVIDIA hardware.
- High-Definition Video Processor (HDVP) turns the PC into a full-quality DVD player.
- TV-Out and Video Modules – Enables big-screen gaming.
- High-Resolution Antialiasing (HRAA) with Quincunx AA – Delivers a high level of detail and crisp, clean lines at high frame rates.
- AGP 4X/2X and AGP texturing support takes advantage of new methods of transferring 32-bit color textures and high-polygon-count scenes.
- Microsoft® DirectX® 8.1 Compatibility – Delivers the best performance and guarantees compatibility with all current and future applications and games.