In the world of independent film makers, there are several different paintbrushes to be used before your masterpiece is complete. The hard drive or film that goes in your camera has to be of the highest quality, the camera needs to have optimal performance with a quality lens, and when you are editing your video you need the best hardware and software to capture the video from your camera and edit it to perfection. For the technically-minded film maker in us, Pinnacle has given us another paintbrush to make help make that masterpiece come to life.
Pinnacle Studio MovieBox Ultimate is your key to creating professional movies on a shoestring budget. At $149 direct from Pinnacle, you can bring out your inner muse and develop quality video to share with friends and family, or even go all out and make a studio-quality movie. Here are a few details about MovieBox to cram inside your brain and prepare you for the adventure in testing it.
Fully compatible with Windows Vista, Pinnacle Studio MovieBox Ultimate combines a high-speed USB 2.0 capture device with the power of Pinnacle Studio Ultimate video editing software and a suite of highly-acclaimed pro audio and video tools for professional results. The extensive range of capabilities includes compatibility with the Windows Vista operating system, HD DVD and AVCHD format editing and disc authoring, Hi-Fi audio music generation, and automatic Web publishing. In addition to Pinnacle Studio Ultimate video editing software’s improved performance and speed, and a sleek new user interface, Pinnacle Studio MovieBox Ultimate includes BIAS Inc’s SoundSoap audio cleaning tools, professional level special effects from ProDAD VitaScene, precision Panning and Zooming with StageTool MovingPicture, and a Chroma Key green screen backdrop for easy-to-achieve professional results.
- Windows XP with SP2 or Windows Vista operating system (32-bit Windows Vista recommended)
- Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 1.8 GHz or higher (2.4 GHz recommended)
- Intel Pentium HT or AMD Athlon 2.4 GHz or 1.6 GHz Dual core required for Windows Vista
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higher required for AVCHD editing
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 1 GB required for HD and/or Windows Vista (2 GB recommended)
- 1.5 GB required for AVCHD (2 GB required on Windows Vista)
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible graphics card with 64 MB (128 MB recommended)
- 128 MB required on Windows Vista (256 MB ATI Radeon 9600+ or NVIDIA GeForce 6 or higher recommended)
- 256 MB required for HD and AVCHD editing (ATI Radeon 9600+ or NVIDIA GeForce 6 or higher recommended)
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card
- 1 GB of disk space to install software and 3+ GB to install bonus content (optional)
- 1 USB 2.0 (Hi-Speed) port
- DVD-ROM drive to install software
- CD burner for creating Video CDs or Super Video CDs (S-VCDs)
- DVD burner for creating DVD, HD DVD and AVCHD format discs
- Sound card with surround sound output required for preview of surround sound mixes