Microsoft has been making its own keyboards for many years. They have pioneered a lot of good accessible and ergonomic keyboards, but also have come up with some questionable designs, even when considering ergonomics.
We are looking at the Microsoft Comfort Curve 3000 keyboard, which is apparently the bigger (yet somehow smaller) brother of the Comfort Curve 2000 keyboard.
Below are the product features and details…
- Contour: it’s familiar, yet modern – All the keys are the same size and in a familiar place, even with the contoured design.
- The slim, glossy design saves space and makes a statement on your desktop.
- Ergonomist-approved Comfort Curve design – The Microsoft Comfort Curve encourages natural wrist posture, plus it is easy to use.
- Contour key bed – Designed to provide more direct key strikes for less finger effort.
- Easy-access media keys Control your music and videos, and open the Calculator with the touch of a key.
- Brand Name: Microsoft
- Model: 3TJ-00001
- Width: 7.20 inches
- Height: 1.70 inches
- Weight: 1.85 pounds
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Warranty: 3-year limited hardware warranty
On the next page we take a look at the keyboard…