The screenshot on the poster is not a mistake: that is actually a naked Frank West (from Dead Rising) playing a multiplayer map in the frozen tundra! Frank is one of the new playable character models in the latest edition of Lost Planet: Extreme Condition. This new edition also gives you serveral enhanced single-player modes, many online gameplay modes, four new maps, new supercharged weapons, environments, and enemies!
The updated game is titled “Lost Planet: Extreme Condition: Colonies Edition” and is the same groundbreaking gameplay that was released for the PC and Xbox 360 last year, but has a ton of new fun features thrown in. A few new modes have been added to the single-player campaign, which can make playing through the short campaign a nice diversion again.
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition provides explosive action for both online and offline players. Gamers who missed the original Lost Planet will have the opportunity to experience the epic gameplay that made the original a global hit with the added bonus of fresh new content and cross platform multi-play all at a great value price. Fans of the Lost Planet’s online action will be thrilled at the inclusion of new online modes, maps, weapons and models.
New modes for single player campaign
- Score Attack – Each enemy and destructible object has points assigned to them, with the player being awarded different points depending on how they defeat the enemy.
- Trial Battle Mode – Take on each of the game’s Bosses, one after another
- Off Limit Mode – Go wild with over-the-top, super-charged weapons with unlimited ammunition and increased speed of movement
New online modes
- Akrid Hunter – Get the chance to finally play as an Akrid as your opponents attempt to take you down
- VS Annihilator – Each team attempts to destroy its opponent’s VS while defending its own
- CounterGrab – The team with the longest data post activation time wins
- Point Snatcher – Take down opponents and collect the most thermal energy points
- Akrid Egg Battle – Steal Akrid eggs from the opponent’s team and bring them safely back to your own base
- Egg Bandit – steal your opponents’ Akrid egg, with points awarded for longer capture times