Using a host of weapons, watch your back as mutants go mad for blood! Blast bloody pieces out of their wretched bodies and uncover the mystery behind the Bayou County outbreak. New goodies like PlayStation® trophies, new game modes and new content are outnumbered by only one thing: Bullets! Will you defeat everything this freakish nightmare town throws at you or will you become mutant chowder?
The House of the Dead: OVERKILL – Extended Cut will be releasing exclusively on PlayStation 3, and will be available in stores across North America on October 25, 2011.
List of PS3 exclusive features:
- PlayStation® Move and Sharp Shooter compatible
- OVERKILL fully remastered – available in high definition, with stereoscopic 3D for the first time ever
- Extended with 2 additional levels not featured in the original game
- Exclusive crossbow weapon
- New baby mutant type
- New Hardcore Mode – mutants can only be killed with headshots
- New Classic Mode – play through the entire game using only the AMS Magnum
- Exclusive Missing Reel – an extended boss fight with “Mother” in “OVERKILL”, the game’s final level
- Online leaderboards to track high scores and player statistics
- Collectibles to grab throughout all levels to unlock bonus materials; comic pages, music tracks, 3D models and 2D artwork
- New PlayStation Trophies to unlock
- Improved boss fights in all levels
- New and improved cutscenes using motion capture
- And more still to come!