If there’s one common hobby among gaming enthusiasts today, it’s case modding. Because hardcore gamers love to LAN together and just like the racing scene, appearance is as important as performance. So what can you slap inside to give your computer that racy edge and make the most of the brand new window view in your case?
Welcome to the next generation of cooling and just damned cool. Introducing the Transformer 6 from Evercool. Featuring a copper base, heat-pipe technology, aluminum fins and a design that looks ready to destroy, the Transformer is more than meets the eye. Or is it? I’ll find that one out for myself. Just sit back and watch the master work.
This highly compatible heatsink/fan combo comes to us from those Connoisseurs of Cooling over at Evercool. Not readily available in the US, this heatsink might be a little bit of a challenge to land your hands on, but the visual effects are nothing short of beautiful. Although some might find it bland or even uninteresting, any fan of the robotic genre is going to discover that the Transformer 6 has a certain appeal to it.
Here are some of its specs:
And here are the compatible processors:
|• Pentium 4 Socket T 505-571/620-672
• Pentium D Socket T 805-840/915-960
• Pentium 4 Processor Extreme Edition Socket T 3.73G
• Core 2 Duo Processor Socket T E4300-E8500
• Core 2 Extreme Processor Socket T QX6700/x6800/Qx6850/QX9650
• Core 2 Quad Processor Socket T Q6600-Q9550
|• Athlon Phenom -9600/Phenom X3 -8600/Athlon Phenom X4 -9850
• Athlon 64 X2 -4800+/-6400+ (AM2)
• Athlon 64 -4800+
• Athlon 64 FX-51/53/55/57/60/62
• Opteron 140-154/ 240-256/ 840-856
• Dual-Core Opteron 165-180/265-290/865-890
• Second-Generation AMD Opteron 1210-1222
• Sempron 3800+