How would you support a greener world? As a geek, we have the ability to do the most. We come up with the technology. We come up with the ideas. And we know how to efficiently recycle our used hardware and electronics. So when you upgrade the hard drive on your laptop, the best thing to do with the old one is just slap it in an enclosure and use it for storage. Very eco-friendly.
Eagle has brought us a new enclosure just begging for your old hardware. Or new hardware. It doesn’t care. Enclosure don’t discriminate. Except when they only take SATA, like this one. Then it discriminates quite a bit. The Eagle L-Series can hold 2.5” SATA drives up to 250GB with a max of 7200RPM. I don’t think that’s too bad. That’s more than enough storage for all your music, video, games, and all that other stuff you downloaded illegal while connected to your neighbor’s wireless network.
- Works with 2.5″ hard drives up to 250GB
- Great for business travelers (gotta store those stolen company secrets somewhere)
- Reinforced chassis is practically torsion free
- Supple fine grain leather (so much for eco-friendly. Nice knowing you, cows)
- Nickel plated for enhanced wearability
- USB powered (no bulky AC adapter)
- Integrated USB cable (no messy wires)
- SATA to USB 2.0
- Up to 480 Mbps via USB 2.0
- Support SATA 2.5″ hard drives up to 7200RPM and 250GB
- Certification: FCC, CE Certified
- Microsoft O.S. Support: Win98SE/Vista/ME/2000/XP
- Others O.S. Support: Mac OS 9.0 or higher Linux
- Dimension: Dimension: 5.1″(L) x 3.5″(W) x 0.6″(H)