Leading game center organization iGames will host a series of special events presented by Comcast High-Speed Internet and co-sponsored by NVIDIA Corporation, EVGA, Intel, Corsair, and Creative to celebrate the release of EA’s eagerly anticipated Battlefield 2142™, the latest installment in the blockbuster Battlefield™ franchise which hits stores on October 17.
The first event will be a one-day exclusive premiere, Saturday, October 21, followed by an expanded showcase, October 23-November 5, allowing Battlefield fans one free hour over a two-week period to sample the eagerly anticipated title.
Premiere: 52 select iGames member centers across North America, including Canada and Mexico.
Showcase: 205+ additional iGames member centers.
WHY YOU SHOULD GO:
Special Premiere Events, with Over $10,000K in Prizes:*
• EVGA e-GeForce graphics cards featuring NVIDIA’s GeForce 7900 GT
• Intel – Intel® Pentium® D processors
• Corsair – flash drives
• Creative – Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer sound cards
• Abit – Fatal1ty AN9-32X and AW8D motherboards
• Logitech – Logitech® G5 Laser mouse – Special Edition Battlefield 2142
• Sennheiser – Professional PC gaming headsets
• Western Digital – Raptor hard drives
• Antec – “Nine Hundred” case
(*) All events will also feature special goodies for participants.
ABOUT THE GAME:
The year is 2142 and the dawn of a new ice age has thrown the world into a panic. The soil not covered by ice can only feed a fraction of the Earth’s population. The math is simple and brutal: some will live, most will die. In Battlefield 2142™, players choose to fight for one of two military superpowers—the European Union or the newly formed Pan Asian Coalition—in an epic battle for survival.
• New Titan Gameplay – Massive airborne warships dominate the skies,
bristling with firepower. As the first all-new game mode to the
Battlefield franchise, teams must work together to bring the enemy Titan
crashing down to earth.
• 22nd Century Warfare – Battle Walkers roam the land while Gunships own
the air. On the networked battlefield, every soldier is an army.
• MySoldier – With over 1000 combinations of equipment, every soldier is
unique – customize your soldier to match your play style and the situation
• Unlock the Future – Battlefield 2142 boasts five times the number of upgrades in BF2, with more than 40 ranks and unlocks.
Battlefield 2142 is rated “T” for “Teen” and carries an MSRP of $49.99. For more information, visit the game’s official site at
www.battlefield.ea.com. For a complete list of iGames game centers hosting the these events as well as details on other upcoming iGames events, including signup information, visitwww.igames.org or contact the iGames events team at email@example.com.
iGames, Inc. offers a wide range of services to help independent and franchised game centers. iGames’ mission is to promote and develop the growth of the game center industry. Its services unite game centers with the goal of establishing them as the driving force enabling the interactive entertainment industry to become the number one form of entertainment around the world. iGames has established strong relationships with industry leaders to provide a wide variety of products,
services and programs to member game centers and gamers including software licensing, hardware discounts, exclusive game premieres, tournaments, and game nights. Today the company counts well over 500 centers and 1.2 million gamers, initiating and co-organizing more than 200 events a year. To learn more about iGames, go to www.igames.org.