Divided up by the maps they came from, or they will be when it’s done.
======= Kingdom =======
1. In the ruins area to the south of the map, at the very back of the ruins, behind a wall.
2. Up the path to Jerusalem from the first village you crossed on your way to Damascus. It’s the path that leads to the ruins.
3. On the Jerusalem side of the map, find the view point nearest to the Jerusalem exit. Get near the tower and look west to see this templar by a hut.
4. Near this same view point, go up the hillside to the east to find this guy on the property of a big house.
5. In this same village, go to the southeast side of find a humped building. He is behind it.
6. Go west of the last one to find this guy by a hut.
7. When leaving this village up the north trail, there is a knight toward the top, behind a house.
8. When you find yet another series of huts up on a higher level, the last that are connected to the village, there is only one way up to this area. When you follow the edge of the cliff to the south you will end up at a hut with a Templar in nearby.
9. After you claim the view point overlooking the river, take the east trail that leads to Damascus. After the watchtower, he will be not too far away.
10. At the end of this trail will be another village. To the very south of this village, by the water, is another knight.
11. Back at the view point by the river, go west toward two watchtowers. The house nearby has a Templar at the back.
12. Up the tiny path nearby is another Templar. This path is parallel the path with the view point.
13. At the very most southern path of the map, there is a trail leading from the ruins to the Acre exit. A Templar is pretty much as far south on this map as you can get.
14. The village nearby will have another Templar to the south. This is the village with the checkpoint by a view point (by checkpoint I mean a military checkpoint with fences and guards).
15. Speaking of this checkpoint, go up the path to find another Templar. This is the other path that leads to the ruins.
16. Way down by the Acre exit, there is a village/camp. At the back is a fort- like area with many enemies. Clear out some and you will find a Templar among them.
17. Through the path that leads from the port-town to a checkpoint town with a view point, he will be in the lower path.
18. In the village where you got the second view point, go down the path behind the tower to find this knight on the left, by a house about mid-way down.
In the poor district of Acre, go the western wall and follow it to a slight angle in the wall. Look for a broken building and he will be hiding inside.
In the rich district of Acre, there is one on the roof of the cathedral.
In the rich district of Jerusalem, go to the northwest corner, which is near the view point. You will find this Templar in the corner of a cemetery.
In the rich district of Damascus, look up high for a crane lift at the north end, near a view point.