Assassin’s Creed – Altaïr’s Chronicles HD Description
The benchmark of action/adventure games on next-gen consoles lands for the first time on iPad, with entirely refined graphics.
Jerusalem, 1191 A.D. The Third Crusade is tearing the Holy Land apart. You are Altaïr, a Master Assassin sent by the Order of the Assassins on a quest to find the “Chalice”, an object of such power that, in the right hands, can end the Crusades. Steal the Chalice from the Templars before someone offers them the right price for it. The fate of the Holy Land depends on you…
Plunge into this direct prequel to the critically acclaimed Assassin’s Creed™, full of rich gameplay and a well-balanced mix of stealth, chaotic action, and riddle-solving exploration in the midst of a 3D world set in the historical Middle East.
iPAD EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
– Impressive HD graphics
– iPad-optimized camera
– Customizable interface
MASTER ASSASSIN SKILLS
– Benefit from a wide range of acrobatic moves.
– Perform impressive combo attacks, mixing sword finesse and kicks.
– Skill-based mini-games put your patience & dexterity to the test: Carefully steal precious items by picking pockets from the crowd and coerce informants to speak.
EXPERIENCE THE POWER
– Adapt your fighting tactics using 6 weapons for both close combat and long-range attacks including swords, daggers, a grappling hook, and bombs.
– Collect orbs to upgrade health and weapons.
DEEP IMMERSION IN THE MIDDLE EAST
– Explore the fully 3D-rendered and historic world of the Crusades
– Uniquely dramatic tension, intensified by 3D cinematics and character voices
A leading international publisher and developer of downloadable video games, in 10 years Gameloft has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field. Gameloft creates games for mobile phones, smartphones, iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, with the total number of game-enabled devices expected to exceed 4 billion units in 2012A pioneer in the new downloadable console game market, Gameloft publishes games on WiiWare, DSiWare, Microsoft® Xbox LIVE® Arcade et PlayStation® Network. Partnerships with leading licensors such as UNO™, Ferrari, Shrek, CSI, Spider-Man, Ironman, Blokus and Sonic allow Gameloft to form strong relationships with international brands. Gameloft also operates its own established franchises, such as Real Football, Asphalt and Brain Challenge. Gameloft is present in all continents, distributes its games in 100 countries and employs over 3,500 developers at its production studios.
Gameloft is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA)