ABIT engineered the patent pending OTES (Outside Thermal Exhaust System), a revolutionary cooling device that vastly improves thermal performance. By using the latest NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti4200 GPU with AGP 8X, you can enjoy smooth video streaming and seamless game play. Combining the nFiniteFX™ II Engine, NVIDIA’s nView™, Accuview Antialiasing™ and Lightspeed Memory Architecture (LMA) II techniques, Siluro GF4 Ti4200-8X OTES provides the ultimate cooling solution to prolong the life and deliver an unprecedented level of graphic performance!
ABIT SiluroDVD 4
ABIT SiluroDVD 4 DVD software is jam-packed with over 30 new features to bring your DVDs and video files to life. It combines the best visual and audio effects with advanced features such as time stretching, thumbnailed bookmarks, fully-adjustable zoom and pan, and much more. Take control of video session with ABIT SiluroDVD 4.
– NVIDIA GeForce™4 Ti4200 GPU with AGP 8X
– Support for AGP 8X
– 64/128 MB DDR SDRAM memory interface
– AGP 8X/4X/2X/1X with Fast Writes and AGP texturing supporting
– NVIDIA nFiniteFX™ II Engine brings unbelievable 3D visual experience never seen
– NVIDIA Lightspeed Memory Architecture II
– NVIDIA Accuview Antialiasing™ delivers unbeatable visual quality and frame rate
– Microsoft DirectX® 8.1 and OpenGL 1.3 optimizations and support
– NVIDIA nView™ enables multiple-display flexibility
– High-quality HDTV and DVD playback
– TV-out for S-Video/Composite up to 1024×1280 (Siluro GF4 Ti4200-8X OTES 128MB only)
– DVI supports LCD monitors
– OTES Thermal Exhaust Port
– DVI-I connector for LCD monitors
– D-Sub 15-Pin VGA connector (Siluro GF4 Ti4200-8X OTES 128MB only)
– TV-Out (S-Video/Composite )(Siluro GF4 Ti4200-8X OTES 128MB only)
nfiniteFX II Engine
The NVIDIA nfiniteFX II Engine incorporates dual programmable Vertex Shaders, faster Pixel Shaders and 3D textures. The nfiniteFX II Engine gives developers the freedom to program a virtually infinite number of custom special effects to create true-to-life characters and environments.
Provides double the bandwidth of AGP 4X—2.1GB/sec. vs. 1.1BG/sec. AGP 8X enables more complex models and detailed textures, creating richer and more lifelike environments. Uninterrupted data flow allows for smoother video streaming and faster, more seamless gameplay.
Accuview Antialiasing (AA)
The Accuview Antialiasing subsystem with advanced multisampling hardware delivers full-scene antialiased quality at performance levels never before seen.
nView Display Technology
The nView hardware and software technology combination delivers maximum flexibility for multi-display options, and provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience. nView allows end-users to select any combination of multiple displays, including digital flat panels, analog CRTs, and TVs, and to modify the display properties using an intuitive software interface.